Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Samples sent


I have managed to get all my samples dyed, labeled, packaged and sent out. They are now with Jessie and the PhatFiber team to place in boxes and ship when ready. I am so excited to hear what everyone thinks about them. The theme this month was Mid summer Nights Dream and the color way I dyed up was called " Midnight Parfait." A pretty blend of blues and pinks and purples.


I am hoping this will yeild one or two sales and will be a good start for SpunShineFibers. Being part of this group gives me many advertising opportunities not only from people who buy the boxes but from people who sign up for the email alerts and therefore get into the site. As well as youtube video showing a sneak preview, and a button linked to my store on their contributor site. This could be really good.


I am plannning on sending in samples as often as I can. And am looking forward to getting things to gether for next months theme.
If you are interested in buying a box from jessie. check out http://www.phatfiber.com and sign up for email alerts and coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment