Sunday, May 16, 2010

My first sale wohooo

I made my very first etsy sale this week. It was super exciting to see that little blinking light telling . I am very excited to see and hear what becomes of the fiber I sent out.

I have been working hard on background things this week, graphics and banners photos etc for the upcoming (fast) Phat Fiber box. I am going to submit samples for junes box, the theme this time around is Midsummer Nights dream one of my fav plays so lots to think about for colors.

I am hoping to get yarn for that this week have it dyed and sent out by early the folowing week, will be sure to post pics for you to see a preview before it goes to the box.

I am also hoping to be able to make it to the city this coming weekend to talk with Jenny in SF knitting supply about the possiblity of my teaching there. i have not taught since I have been in CA and miss it alot, always fun to work with people and give them a sense of accomplishment, skills are not hard just learned. I am hoping she will like the way I teach and find a spot for me.

Not alot more news so I will sign off.

keep checking the store new things being added all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment