Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SO after some serious thinking and planning I am going to do it I am going to start a yarn club.

A few sneaky details, remember it is still in the works.

You will recieve a different weight of yarn each month, enough for a small project, socks hats, mittens, a small shawl etc. You will also recieve another knitting notion, it may be a project bag it may be stitch markers, it will be handmade. You will be able to sign up for 3 month increments. It will have to be paid in advance to ensure I have enough supplies. But it will be fun. There may be extras like small samples of other yarns I carry, interesting knitting things I see on my travels thinsg like that.

I am going to start the club to ready for first shipment in september. This will give me plenty of time to know if it is going to be popuplar enough to have. I will start with 6 spots and hopefully add more if needed later. It is going to be based around birthstone colors. Each birthstone has few different stones and I will choose the inspiration. It may solid it may be semi solid or it may be varigated it will be a surprise each month.

I will start ravelry group for us to talk about the club and hoepfully entice others to join.

Eyes here and we will begin soon.

2 comments:

  1. cant wait! I think you can count me in! (depends on if i can afford it. tehee)
    -Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janeen. I am open to paying per month if that helps, would love to have you join us. SO many fibers and so much fun. It would be $30 per month and if you are in THe US only $5 for shipping the 3 months

    look forward to seeing you

    kristie

    ReplyDelete