Friday, June 25, 2010

phew where does the time go.







Hmmm where does the time go.






The yarn club is live and I have already had one sale wohoooo it is off to a flying start . Would love to see a couple more sign up before first shipment to make it fun for all. I am also going to do a fiber club, same idea dyed in the inspiration of the birthstone of the month, but you will be able to choose either yes i would love to get the knitting notion of the month or no thanks I am happy with just the fiber.






The PhatFiber box has gone on sale and many photos are going up with pics of my samples in them so I am happy to see that and hoping to see some traffic to the store from there.






AS the summer moves on I have decided to celebrate the 4th of July with my first sale and it is huge. Everything in the store with the exception of Fiber and yarn clubs will be 50% off yes you did indeed read that right. 50% off everything. And if you are on ravelry and part of the group for spunshinefibers. You have a chance to get other free goodies. Invite a friend or 2 to look at the store if the buy they mention your name and rav id in the sellers notes and you will both recieve a free gift.






I have also been working hard one new things for the store. I have new yarns and a new circular needle case along with project bags and stitch markers
I am also very excited as I have a new outlet for my handspun yarns. An alpaca farmer from ALabama is taking my yarns in exchange for lots of lovely fibers. So many lovely and interesting ones. So I am finally starting to look like I may be able to make somewhat of a go of this and am looking eargerly toward the next few months to see what else I can achieve. It is slow but going so I am happy

No comments:

Post a Comment