Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Its raining...

Rain rain rain this week. I have not been able to get much done this week due to the rain. It means I have no chance to get anything dry. I have not been idle though, I have spent the week readying supplies in order to dye dye dye when the weather turns nice again. Hopefully tomorow or friday.

I have done one or two new things but no sun to take pics in. A couple of new swatches to put up and a couple new fibers along with one new skein of yarn all await eargerly the chance to be photographed.

I just took delivery of a huge box of new yarns and cant wait to get going. 3 different types of sock yarn. a bulky and a worsted also.

I have had my paper work sent to the state for my license and it should only be a matter of days now before it comes back. My husband has designed the perfect logo for me and I hope to be printing out yarn labels tonight along with business cards.

Also I have been offered the chance to set up an etsy day at the local coffee shop and waiting to hear back from etsy sellers in Morgan Hill in order to get this going . It should be a good opportunity for some sales as this coffee shop has alot of traffic over the weekends and there are restuarants and ice cream shops there too. I am excited by this and hope we can do it before the kids finish school for the summer.

I am also hoping to be accepted to send samples into Phat Fiber either for the may session or the june one again it depends on the state office filling out my forms.... and we all know how long they take to do anything.

So even though the weather is not playing nice there is tons going one behind the scenes. I really want to get going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment