Monday, April 12, 2010

A good start to the week.

Monday and the week is starting on a very good note. Saturday was spent at the spin weave dye expo. I purchased many yummy things including some really yummy corriedale fiber for dyeing. I have big plans for that. Also watch out for some soft soft soft handpsun angora, i purchased 8oz of it and cant wait to put it on my wheel. Alogn with some yak and silk blend in beautiful turquoise colors but I think daughter wants that for herself

This morning out for coffee at my local coffee shop and I took along my stuff to show a friend and see what she thought. SHe loved loved loved it and took a sample to try out and see how it comes out. whilst there the lady who runs the coffee shop asked what we were talking about and I showed her very impressed she goes on to tell me a while ago lady cam in talking about wanting to get a few etsy sellers together and have a sale of goods. I perk up at this and ask if she had the ladys name so i could get in on it. And was told she never came back to set it up but coffee shop lady was very interested in getting something going and would be more than happy to have us there. So once my etsy shop is live I plan to ask around and get it going. We could really make it a good day there is tons of space to set up and it is very busy during that weekend days.

This is just what I had been thinking of trying to organise and it seems that it will be well recieved by locals. I plan to advertise both in town and on the web, Ravelry and etsy alike along with Face book. Should be good.

I have applied for my licenses and they should be done with in a week.

I have new stuff being syed all the time and cant wait for the sun shine so i can take more pics.

anyway just a quick catch up and some new info.

SpunShine Fibers is on its way

No comments:

Post a Comment